Thanks for stopping by! I’m Rebecca, the owner and photographer at Studio Noveau.
Here’s a little about how I shoot:
- My goal is to capture real moments that you want to remember forever.
- When the time is right, I also enjoy photographing casually posed photos… not everyone is a natural in front of the camera, so I can help!
- When editing photos, I tend to favor vivid colors and dramatic black & whites. I want your photos to be timeless.
Here’s a little about Studio Noveau:
- Studio Noveau has been in business since 2007.
- In that time, I’ve shot well over 100 weddings. (Maybe 130? I lost count!), as well as countless families and high school seniors.
- I’ve photographed weddings and portraits in 5 countries and 11 states.
- My storefront and gallery is located in tiny Gays Mills, WI. If you like apples or pay attention to flooding in the news, you may have heard of it. But it’s beautiful here. 🙂
- Each year, I donate sessions and time to several great non-profits including Operation Love Reunited, Wisconsin Coalition for Children and Families, and several local organizations. I’ve been richly blessed in life and try to give back as much as possible.
Here’s a little about me:
- I’m a lover of travel, local food, Kate Spade, reading, Kickapoo coffee (it’s the best… ever), and my husband Ben. Not necessarily in that order.
- Since 2006, I’ve called the beautiful Driftless Region of southwest Wisconsin my home. Did I mention how gorgeous this area is?
- One of my passions is working with small businesses and historic preservation/historic downtowns.